[FoRK] law against little or domain-specific languages

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Apr 1 19:57:47 PST 2004

So easy to embed eh??

Try writing something useful in one line where you can't embed newlines.

Even if ugly, Python should have a block syntax.

I prototyped Jython as an extended validation language for XML processing a
couple years ago.  Fairly annoying not to be able to do a reasonable
expression, including trinaries, loops, etc. like C++/Java.

Maybe somebody has fixed this.