[FoRK] Rael on e-mail

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Tue Apr 13 14:51:12 PDT 2004

I've been doing the same for the last two years: two folders "Sent Items"
with 4217 messages (100MB) and "Keep" with 9024 messages (360MB).

I wouldn't mind having a light-weight taxonomy, basically in the form of
arbitrary attributes on email and be able to access emails with certain
attributes via virtual folders. By the sounds of it GMail it going to
allow something like this.

James