[FoRK] Rael on e-mail

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Apr 13 18:03:54 PDT 2004

1265  folders
1479035 messages
Space (some bzip2'd):
10,398,387 Kbytes

All accessble by Imap4+tls, https+Squirrelmail, and a tuned Squirrelmail
for my Handspring Treo, which works better than you would think for that
low resolution screen.

A lot of that are mailing lists and spam, but there is a lot of work
there also.  I'm on my 36th 50MB mail folder for my day job after 2.5 years.

Try that, per person, with Exchange...

sdw