[FoRK] NYTimes.com Article: After the Double Helix: Unraveling the Mysteries of the State of Being

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Apr 13 18:18:37 PDT 2004

What in the Hell (hehe) are you talking about?  No educated person
believes in a soul now, do they??  It may make a good story ("His Dark
Materials" trilogy), but it's just a bit of imagined magic we haven't
squelched with science yet.

I did see an interesting supposition that life may involve quantum
entanglements, but I'm a mighty skeptic on those kind of things.

sdw