[FoRK] Rael on e-mail

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed Apr 14 01:12:01 PDT 2004

On Apr 13, 2004, at 8:03 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:

> 1265  folders
> 1479035 messages
> Space (some bzip2'd):
> 10,398,387 Kbytes

I think we need to have an intervention for poor Stephen, clearly he is
a sick sick man.

The really great thing about email, home movies, vacation slides, or in
the old days a diary, is that nobody cares, and nobody should, so why
save it at all?

I save things, but only explicitly, once in a while I have to crack
open a bzip to grep something, but that's about it, and even then just
looking up the info again is usually faster - and more up to date!

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/