[FoRK] Did Bush give a convincing performance?

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Wed Apr 14 09:45:10 PDT 2004

At 11:40 AM 4/14/2004 -0500, Contempt for Meatheads wrote:

> From the ever-popular CNN QuickVote:
>
>  Did President Bush give a convincing performance at Tuesday's news
>conference?
>
>         Yes                     33%             63036 votes
>         No                      45%             87245 votes
>         Didn't watch    22%             42226 votes

>------------
>         Total:                          192507 votes

Yes and at the same time look at Fox News' poll:

http://www.foxnews.com/

It's all biased. Where's the AP poll or BBC poll? ;)

President Bush held a press conference last night. What best describes you?

a. I did not watch.
  3,382  (11%)

b. I changed my mind and now support the President's handling of Iraq.
  574 (2%)

c. I changed my mind and now disagree with the President's handling of
Iraq.
  643 (2%)

d. My opinion is the same -- I support the President's strategy in Iraq.
  (76%) 23,066

e. My opinion is the same -- I do not support the President's strategy in
Iraq.
  (9%) 2,868

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.2472

http://ocw.mit.edu                        Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE