[FoRK] Zoe

TomWsmf tom at wsmf.org
Wed Apr 14 16:03:32 PDT 2004

Well Zoe took my interest and zoom zip I set it up on my trusty server.

Damn, this is some real deal sweetness. Things like this and blosxom and blagg make me wonder if the overpompacity of the field is all just shits and uberpapered degreeheads looking to yak it up lavishly for its own sake.

Anyway, Gmail may turn out to be great and good, but ZOE looks to be the decentralized version of what I am after without putting all my eggs in anyones basket but my own.

Give it a whirl, it runs on damn near any platform (javajavaoiwhyjava)

-tomwsmf