Bloomba email client was: [FoRK] Rael on e-mail

Mike Masnick mike at techdirt.com
Wed Apr 14 17:57:59 PDT 2004

At 04:02 PM 4/14/2004 -0700, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>Does anyone here use the Bloomba email client?

I used it briefly when it first came out, but I could never get it to work
right.  For some reason, it would never actually delete messages I told it
to delete.

I also think I didn't quite grok the way it worked, but now that I've been
messing around with Gmail, I'm beginning to understand.  You're right,
though, Bloomba and Gmail are very close conceptually.

Mike