Bloomba email client was: [FoRK] Rael on e-mail

Luis Villa louie at ximian.com
Wed Apr 14 19:31:41 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 16:02 -0700, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> Does anyone here use the Bloomba email client?
>
> http://www.statalabs.com/products/bloomba/overview.php
>
> I'm trying it out now (although the import process is flakey:
> it hangs on some of my folders). It appears to be the
> closest thing to Gmail on the desktop/laptop.
> I'm surprised no one has mentioned it.

I am a little curious, but besides searching in attachments, what does
this do that evo's search hasn't done for some time now? The claims of
managing 20K mails collected over ten years don't impress me- I collect
that much every two months, and I'm sure I'm on the low side for some on
this list.

Luis