[FoRK] One Anarchy Burger to go, Hold the Government

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Apr 15 12:03:15 PDT 2004

The 5% nation of the multi-party system? Nice dream, sadly the ruling
majority and minorities even of the country cant get with anything more then
the duality of Them or Us (zappa linkage)

And thats america  Them Or Us   left side right side and in-between lots of
lines and squished armadillos  and loquacious talking apologists.

You think your really free, then go into the deli and urinate on the
cheese...if you want to destroy my sweater, take this thread and walk
away...little pink-boy houses for you and me...nonconformity was my crime
cell mates with the constitution doing my time...I said if you dont got
Mojo Nixon then your store could use a fixin...gaba gaba hey

-tomwsmf