[FoRK] Moral Busybody Test

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Sat Apr 17 15:24:33 PDT 2004

Your Moralising Quotient is: 0.33.
Your Interference Factor is: 0.00.
Your Universalising Factor is: 0.50.

The difference between the first two speaks to my previously mentioned
problem with the political compass which conflates moral opinion with
desire to interfere.

Interestingly, I found the comments at the end a little moralising
(meta-moralising?). A fourth dimension that would have been interesting
to test is the extent to which a person assumes that their position on
the first three is better than any other position.

James

--
  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/