[FoRK] RedHerring 200 finalists announced

J.Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Mon Apr 26 22:05:59 PDT 2004

On Apr 26, 2004, at 9:32 PM, Rohit Khare wrote:
> Somehow, I'm less confident that we'll be one of the 100 at this
> point, since they'll probably give one of the spots to "Knowhow"
> instead :-) :-)

Ouch.  I know enough about some of these companies to know that they
are empty suit posers and that their "real deal" competitors aren't on
this list.  There are some good companies listed here, but from the
list provided, at least insofar as I am familiar with the internals and
finances of some of these companies, the selection appears to be almost
random and with no real filter applied for quality.

j. andrew rogers