[FoRK] Deepfile gets some kudos

Contempt for Meatheads jbone at place.org
Tue Apr 27 10:06:36 PDT 2004

We managed to make the the Network World Top 10 Startups To Watch list
this year, announced yesterday:

	http://www.nwfusion.com/nw200/2004/0426watch5.html

Deepfile
Enterprise file management made easy

Company name: Reflects the company's desire to create a deep file
metadata repository for content management.

How did the company start? In May 2001, serial entrepreneur Jeff Bone
teamed with two collaborators from Clickfeed.com, a news aggregation
service he created; plus Rudy Rouhana, founder of WebTaggers, a
now-defunct software company; and Jeff Erramouspe, who had been a
fellow at Austin Venture Labs; to create an enterprise file management
system. All founders hold executive management positions.

<more>

---

I just wish they hadn't misspelled "cereal."  Ya know, people really
don't appreciate or respect how much ingenuity and innovation it takes
to come up with new frosting formulations for corn flakes and puffed
rice. ;-)

jb