[FoRK] Funny or infuriating? The Arrogance of the Shrub

Ian Andrew Bell fork at ianbell.com
Tue Apr 27 15:36:27 PDT 2004

People are starting to get desperate on the anti-Bush front, since it
seems pretty clear from the fact that the Democrats are adrift without
a message that Bush will win a second term.

The GOP are playing on Americans' fear of another 9/11 all the way to
the polling booths and that's an irresistible, unstoppable force in a
nation where no one seems to see the difference between safety and the
illusion of safety.

He probably asked that woman whether he could borrow her sweater for a
sec. :)

-Ian.