[FoRK] Carbon-50 makes its debut

Rohit Khare rkhare at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:30:28 PDT 2004

You know, we may have a new game going for a short while here.
Can-you-believe-the-ad-inventory-Google-is-carrying?!?!

This is what Gmail provided for this posting:

Fullerenes & Derivatives
C60, C70, C76/78 & C84, PCBM Commercial grades and quantities
www.Nano-C.com

Fullerene & Nanotubes
Supplier of Carbon Fullerene, Nanotubes and Hplc columns
www.sesres.com

Fullerenes
C60, C70, and more Premium quality, low prices
www.term-usa.com

Related Pages

www.casnano.ac.cn
www.casnano.net.cn