[FoRK] Nerve

Contempt for Meatheads jbone at place.org
Sun May 2 14:39:28 PDT 2004

On May 2, 2004, at 2:44 PM, Luis Villa wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 13:08 -0500, Contempt for Meatheads wrote:
>> Greg says:
>>
>>> Don't be a bonehead.
>>
>> I'm sure that wasn't Greg breaking his agreement and compromising a
>> week+ of stunning on-list peace.
>
> And I'm sure that wasn't Jeff rushing, nay, sprinting to loudly claim
> the moral high ground instead of letting it pass in silence.

Not taking any moral high ground, here...  I'm merely giving Greg the
benefit of the doubt.  Rather admittedly conspicuously, but
nonetheless.  Also pointing out that the last couple of weeks have been
a marked improvement on the list, in no small part due to Greg's
self-restraint to this point.  (Slippage as we've seen today's of minor
concern in itself, but it usually marks the beginning of a downward
trend.  I'm optimistic, though...) Kudos, and even moreso if it
continues.

jb