[FoRK] Nerve

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon May 3 11:26:16 PDT 2004

Contempt for Meatheads wrote:

>   I will agree to never even address you or respond to you
> again on the sole condition that you agree to exercise similar
> self-restraint and honor such an agreement.  Can you do that?

Wow.  That's some bargain.
Shock, Denial, Anger, Bargaining....

Hopefully you'll move swiftly to Depression "I
don't care to post to FoRK anymore" and later the
Acceptance of this simple fact: You don't
control the content or manner of posting
of this list.

You'll never control this list--it's made up of
the better part of a hundred extremely smart,
imaginative, and well-informed people who
post their own thoughts, opinions, and ideas.

Hmm, what can I do to send you back to the
anger stage?

Greg