[FoRK] Looking for Software Developer and Marketing Professional to Hire

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Mon May 3 12:04:29 PDT 2004

Thought I'd test out the social network :-)

I'm looking for a junior to mid-level software developer with C++ skills,
preferably on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, and Linux).  No relocations
-- must be in the DC area.  Must have a degree in CS or related.  Tasks
include everything from software development to documentation to testing.

I'm also looking for a product marketing professional who can help out with
collateral, web site, community development, and the like.  Must have a
degree in a related area.  Again, no relocations -- must be in the DC area.

Details about the company are at www.shinkuro.com.

If you know of anyone looking, have them send a resume, preferably to
jeff at shinkuro.com.

Cheers everyone --

-- jeff

jeffrey kay
-- shinkuro <jeff!shinkuro.com>
-- aim <jkayk2>
-- weblog <k2.com>
-- pgp <www.k2.com/keys.htm>

securely share files and collaborate using shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and
locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" -- a biker's
guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein