[FoRK] Outsourcing fascism

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed May 5 10:47:21 PDT 2004

Ian Andrew Bell wrote:

> That definition is littered with a whole lot of cultural bias.  Here's
> what the American Heritage Dictionary says:

I know, but I like inductive definitions. :-)  Interestingly
enough, after the Germans surrendered, they removed Il Dulce
from his jail and the local communists dragged his carcass
through the streets and lynched after an old woman fired
five shots into him--one for each of her sons.

Not to cross this discussion with the Iraqi prison
stream, I believe in George Orwell's view, revenge is sour. [1]

Greg

[1] http://orwell.ru/library/articles/revenge/e/e_revso.htm