[FoRK] The administration feared destroying the terrorist camp in Iraq could undercut its case for war against Saddam.

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon May 17 09:00:21 PDT 2004

You don't agree that ineffective responses actually
emboldened the terrorist networks?   There's an
abundance of public information that flies in contradiction
to that independent of any political party.

Here's the part I don't understand.  Either, there
was a chemical weapons al qaeda plot in Iraq, thus
the US missed it's chance to take out the network or there
wasn't.  I've stated to you before that the war
in Iraq was to prevent another 9-11, and now you
are forwarding bits to prove my point. Which is it Owen?

Perhaps in the meantime, you can cry some crocodile tears
for the several thousand Iraqi civilians that the Iraqi
army shot in Karbala, Najaf, and Nasiriyah for no other crime than
fleeing a war zone.

Talk about forked tongues and double standards...

Greg