[FoRK] Nick Berg's Killing: 50 Fishy Circumstances, Contradictory Claims, and Videotape Anomalies (Politics)

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon May 17 13:53:24 PDT 2004

The conspiracy theory I heard was that he was a agent
of Iraq.  Similar to Tim McVeigh, he had collected Iraqi
telephone numbers and 9-11 suspect Zaccharias Moussaui
had used his email while he was at Oklahoma.  I don't
know about you, but I'd never lend my laptop or cellphone
to anyone.

Too bad Sean Penn wasn't in Iraq.

Greg