[FoRK] 1TB for $500 and change

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Tue May 18 14:35:04 PDT 2004

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> "Lagomorphs have stout, furry bodies. The hindefeet are generally long,
> and the hindelegs strong and positioned for leaping. The ears are
> usually long. An unusual characteristic is the location of the testes in
> males — they are located in front of the penis rather than behind."
>
> <http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/animals1/mammal/rabbit.html>

"rabbits, hares, and pikas"

Intersting.  On a completely different subject, I've
always wanted a pet pikachu.  They run on electricity
instead of gas too.

*meatnews:  CNN today announced that Kerry said that gas was
now over $2/gallon which was news to me as I had to pay $2.59
at the pump this morning.

Greg