[FoRK] Fwd: United Announces the Ameniti Luxury Travel Club

Rohit Khare khare at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu May 20 09:11:52 PDT 2004

Amusing. $200 in mileage back for a $295 purchase. Reminds me of some
ol passplus boondoggles! :-)

Considering it... reax?

Rohit

PS. Of course, that's only 2 RCC passes, and they want $50 (!) per
visit to Arrivals (and then only in certain cities). But as the old saw
goes, "use it just once and..."  On the other hand, it ONLY works with
published fares, not contract/corporate "full-fares". And I wonder if
they make it non-upgradeable, too...?

Begin forwarded message: