[FoRK] Mises: Will We Run Out of Energy? by Mark Brandly

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu May 20 16:08:34 PDT 2004

They did a study of California oil and gasoline prices.
They found the largest profit in the supply chain is
the manufacturers as they simply pass along their specialty
regulation manufacturing downstream.   Shell, ARCO BP,
Chevron, Conoco, etc.  are still trading 10-20% below
what they were 4 short years ago.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/gasprices/FAQ.shtml

Greg