[FoRK] Opening Skinner's Box: How free is free will?

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Fri May 21 07:33:59 PDT 2004

I think the word is "apolitical".  You always wonder
if you'd do the right thing in some of those situations.  They teach
the Genevese murder in every social phsychology class.  They had
a law and order SVU last week (this week?) on about the social
dynamics of a group of teenage girls who tortured and murdered
one of their own.   It was really distrubing and I kept hoping that
wasn't one of those stories "ripped from the headlines".

Greg