[FoRK] [extropy-chat] M3 UP UP UP - Something REALLY BAD is going on folks (fwd from baptista@dot-god.com)

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Jun 7 07:42:52 PDT 2004

This is a hoax, right?

----- Forwarded message from Joe Baptista <baptista at dot-god.com> -----

From: Joe Baptista <baptista at dot-god.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:50:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [extropy-chat] M3 UP UP UP - Something REALLY BAD is going on folks

A number of us have detected movements in the U.S. money supply which are
difficult to interpret.  At best we have hints of an imminent Catastrophe
of some sorts.

The Federal Reserve has recently raised the money supply (M-3) by crisis
proportions. It was up another $46.8 billion this past week.

This is unprecedented, unheard-of pre-catastrophe M-3 expansion. M-3
is up an amount that we've never seen before without a crisis -- $155
billion over the past four weeks, a $2.0 trillion annualized pace, a 22.2
percent annualized rate of growth.

There must be a crisis of historic proportions coming, and the Federal
Reserve Bank of the United States is making sure that there is enough
liquidity in place to protect the U.S.'s fragile financial system.

This is an unusual move since steep increases in M3 can result in the
permanent devaluation of a currency.  Why are they doing this?

Also we have detected a number of military actions - i.e. Navy ships
around the World are leaving their ports in unprecedented numbers?  Why?

Within the last two - three weeks there is also increased activity on all
US Military bases.  Why?

And last of all the internet rumor mill is at an all time high.  Huge
amounts of rumors and government disinformation on the Internet.  Why?

These and a few other technical observations leads us to conclude that the
event which is being planned for will occur in mid June or early July.

enjoy
joe baptista