[FoRK] [Fwd: Gmail in the News]

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sat Jun 19 12:15:45 PDT 2004

On Jun 18, 2004, at 9:29 PM, Owen Byrne wrote:

> Ding dong. 99% of the people in the world don't give a flying f*k
> about gmail.

Bingo. I cant even give invites away. Noone with any brains wants one
because it's either too small, or too big brother - ya won't catch me
using it for personal email. And people without brains, don't know what
it is anyway. And if they are using web-mail already, all the other
free services have increased their space already, so why switch?

Major hype tho. Hype of a money sink before an IPO that is ;)

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/