[FoRK] [Fwd: Gmail in the News]

Ross Olson rolson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:08:00 PDT 2004

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:15:45 -0500, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:
> Bingo. I cant even give invites away. Noone with any brains wants one
> because it's either too small, or too big brother - ya won't catch me
> using it for personal email. And people without brains, don't know what
> it is anyway. And if they are using web-mail already, all the other
> free services have increased their space already, so why switch?

1) Would someone please explain to me what's made it so difficult for
people to get Gmail accounts? From what I saw, *everyone* who has a
Blogger account got a Gmail account.

2) Why would anyone with a choice ever use a web-based mail system for
personal mail? It's great for list subscriptions however...

...Ross...