[FoRK] And then there's sin...

Contempt for Meatheads jbone at place.org
Tue Jun 22 19:02:47 PDT 2004

Also via Boing, for the pervs like me:

	http://www.boingboing.net/2004/06/22/xenis_tech_report_fr.html

The editor of Fleshbot dragged me to the Erotica Los Angeles convention
this weekend to see if any geek news was hiding beneath the piles of
neoprene genitalia and Paris Hilton DVDs. I met v14gr*a-spammers and
gubernatorial porn stars. Took a bunch of snapshots, spotted a herd of
Realdolls (shown at left) -- and I filed this report for Fleshbot. Link
to full-size image at left. I'll be posting more snapshots from "the
other Hollywood" soon.
posted by Xeni Jardin at 04:27:04 PM permanent link to this entry |
New! Other blogs commenting on this post

	http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/erotica-la-report-016618.php