[FoRK] Two XLR reviews FoRKed, and neither by Rohit?!

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Wed Jul 14 08:20:42 PDT 2004

On Jul 14, 2004, at 6:24 AM, Wayne Baisley wrote:
> Adam Rifkin wrote:
>
>> What the dilly, yo?
>> http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/Week-of-Mon-20040712/030855.html
>> http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/Week-of-Mon-20040712/030861.html
>> Grasshopper want to know what master have to say about XLR.
>> The aforelinked bits have no soul.
>> What do YOU think, Rohit?
>
> Perhaps we can at least get a heartfelt opinion from the chauffeur?
> ;-)

The incredibly powerful engine and finely-tuned suspension do an
amazing job of maintaining the impression of absolute stillness and
poise while navigating turns at a breathtaking  one (1) mile per hour.

Nice to see the grasshoppers keep chirping at the master...

-- Ernie P.
Ernest N. Prabhakar, Ph.D. <DrErnie at RadicalCentrism.org>
RadicalCentrism.org is an anti-partisan think tank near Sacramento,
California, dedicated to developing and promoting the ideals of
Reality, Character, Community and Humility as expressed in our Radical
Centrist Manifesto: Ground Rules of Civil Society
<http://RadicalCentrism.org/manifesto.html>