[FoRK] Two XLR reviews FoRKed, and neither by Rohit?!

Dave Long dl at silcom.com
Wed Jul 14 13:18:13 PDT 2004

> I think we can safely assume that the newlyweds will not be living on
> mac 'n' cheese.

Well, if it were macaroni hand-picked from
old-growth pasta trees in the Ticino*, and
then paired with a rich orca gruyere, from
cetaceans which have been massaged and fed
sake and beer by First Nations handlers...

-Dave

* in the late 50s the area was known mainly
for the spaghetti tree, but as marketing of
the produce has gone international, most of
their orchards are now planted with fancier
varieties.