[FoRK] casting call in Boston area

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Sun Jul 18 22:29:59 PDT 2004

This trip to Boston, I'm making a short film with the intention of
submitting to some festivals.

The story was actually inspired by an article forwarded to FoRK
recently. So I thought it would be appropriate to make a casting call
here.

There are three principal parts: two male and one female--all three are
professionals in their late twenties to early thirties.

If anyone on this list knows of any non-union actors (didn't have time
to get a SAGIndie agreement in place) in the Boston area, please
encourage them to send me a headshot and resume.

Principal photography is currently planned for 14th/15th August.

James
--
  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/