[FoRK] Fwd: Seed Magazine: a Maxim for science writing

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon Jul 19 14:34:54 PDT 2004

Sounds like a glowing recommendation, except that

(a) Maxim sucks
(b) Omni sucked
(c) Wired... I haven't looked at for years.
(d) New Scientist is quite cool and relevant enough for me.
(e) I don't ork cows. Or even orkut them. Even in Portuguese.

... BUT... if anyone on this list has seen this magazine and has
anything good to say about it, I'd love to hear it.

- Joe

currently reading: Islandia (Wright)