[FoRK] Air Bin Laden

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Thu Jul 22 14:02:29 PDT 2004

It took me a while to work out what was actually new about this story. I
presume it's just the specific plane. Isn't the rest old news? Isn't it
the same news Michael More has been regurgitating since Stupid White
Men?

I've long given up on Boing Boing being an objective source of news but
I was willing to give Jeff the benefit of the doubt before when I
excluded him from the multitude of people whose brains have been turned
to mush after watching Fahrenheit 9/11.

Now I'm not so sure :-)

James

--