[FoRK] Keeping it under wraps till November 3.

Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) fork at ianbell.com
Mon Aug 2 20:06:16 PDT 2004

The point was if you're going to dispute the report as bullshit, you'd
better come up with some equally heavy bullshit of your own.

There's lots of news reports supporting this article:

	http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/000732.html
	http://www.boingboing.net/2004/07/20/evidence_for_hershs_.html
	http://radio.weblogs.com/0107946/2004/07/14.html

I just have a problem with someone offhandedly dismissing the whole
thing as Yet More Liberal Propaganda (tm) when the original source is
clearly a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist supported by
at least a half dozen independent investigations (none from the US, of
course).

A kid with a gun is still a kid with human rights.

-Ian.