[FoRK] Keeping it under wraps till November 3.

Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) fork at ianbell.com
Mon Aug 2 21:13:15 PDT 2004

UGH.

The young age of the victims in this case is only ancillary to (and,
really serves only to heighten the obscenity of) the issue, which is
the torture of prisoners that continues long past early revelations of
such.

Whether aged 14 or 44, a prisoner who's in a jail cell being routinely
sodomized by some poorly-trained, apparently unsupervised ex-Marine
"contractor" is NOT a threat to anyone.

They only pick up guns because they think they're defending their
homeland against Western invaders.  Tales (fuck tales... Photos and
Video) of prison torture committed by the occupying army doesn't do
much to convince the average combatant that he's misguided.

-Ian.