[FoRK] Keeping it under wraps till November 3.

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue Aug 3 00:16:07 PDT 2004

Owen Byrne wrote:

>  Identifying bullshit is. I realized tonight thinking about this - it
>  sounds stupid - but I used to like and respect Americans.

And I used to like and respect Canadians before they decided
to start judging ALL Americans based on a president elected
by a minority of Americans. So, like, fuck you back.
Could you possibly get a bigger paintbrush to paint us all with.
We get slammed by the Foxites and Bushites inside, and the
Europeans and Canadians outside. Whatever. Fuck you all.