[FoRK] Keeping it under wraps till November 3.

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Tue Aug 3 05:22:38 PDT 2004

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> Owen Byrne wrote:
>
>>  Identifying bullshit is. I realized tonight thinking about this - it
>>  sounds stupid - but I used to like and respect Americans.
>

> And I used to like and respect Canadians before they decided
> to start judging ALL Americans based on a president elected
> by a minority of Americans. So, like, fuck you back.
> Could you possibly get a bigger paintbrush to paint us all with.
> We get slammed by the Foxites and Bushites inside, and the
> Europeans and Canadians outside. Whatever. Fuck you all.

So what exactly is the other side going to do different? Stop missile
defence? Reduce
military spending? Stop invading other countries? The Bushites do have a
valid point
that Clinton was almost as bad.

I didn't really mean all americans, but as far as the rest of the world
is concerned, you
are your foreign policy.

Owen