[FoRK] Keeping it under wraps till November 3.

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue Aug 3 18:52:37 PDT 2004

Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) wrote:

 > Voting is not the only mechanism for the people to exert influence in
 > a democracy.

Well, I suppose I could start shooting people.
But my hands shake and I'm not a very good shot. Otherwise:

"I'd give my life for just a gun and an hour
 You know I'd murder them out in the street"
    - Robin Hitchcock

I could voice my opinion -- oh wait, I do that constantly.

I could do a Jeff Bone and preach to the converted.

I could physically restrain my parents and my sister-in-law
and her husband from voting -- but not all at once.

Ideas? Constructive comments? I'm all ears.

Have you ever personally tried to convert a dittohead?

- Joe

P.S. Were the abolishionists pre-1860 to blame for slavery?