[FoRK] Hello mudda... hello fadda.

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:39:11 PDT 2004

Jeff Bone:
>Problem is, protest votes are just too dangerous this time around..

Yep. Have you registered in New Mexico
yet? ;-)

>The message has to be loud and clear: GOP, clean up your fucking act. ..

I fear that won't happen anytime soon. The
fundies have become politically savvy, and
the GOP is pretty much bound to them.
I suspect that those of us who are fiscally
conservative and socially liberal will be left
out of the major party structure for the
near future. And when the realignment
comes, it's not clear to me that it will fall
under the GOP tent.

Of course, my crystal ball never has been
that reliable.