[FoRK] Keeping it under wraps till November 3.

Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) fork at ianbell.com
Wed Aug 4 12:52:38 PDT 2004

As a child I joined about 300,000 people to march in Vancouver, in the
1980s, to stop the development of nuclear weapons.  I volunteered in
the now-disgraced MP Svend Robinson's election bid in my local riding,
and I made the development of condominiums in the local rainforest
surrounding my University a central issue of the television show I
executive-produced for local cable TV.  I've written editorials in
newspapers for my whole life, and on mailing lists such as this one I
try to present evidence that portrays the hypocrisy and exploitation
that is modern Conservatism.

For your part, you could start by trying to convince the other chickens
around you to stop voting for Colonel Sanders.

-Ian.