[FoRK] Re: I wouldn't have bet on this... TiVO gets nod.

Aidan Kehoe kehoea at parhasard.net
Thu Aug 5 03:06:09 PDT 2004

 Ar an cúigiú lá de mí Lúnasa, scríobh Eugen Leitl:

 > Traffic analysis will become even harder when everybody speaks
 > opportunistic IPsec.

"When?" Hahaha.

That would involve someone with marketing skills and a decent budget
actually selling opportunistic IPSec. I don't anticipate that any time
soon.

--
Like the early Christians, Marx expected the millennium very soon; like
their successors, his have been disappointed--once more, the world has shown