[FoRK] Re: Hello mudda... hello fadda.

Regina Schuman rschuman at jfcsjax.org
Thu Aug 5 06:32:54 PDT 2004

<On less than the median amount of sense:

"The problem with New Mexico is that half the people make less than the
median income."

Manuel Lujon, the congressman from NM and later secretary of the
interior.>

from The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said (TM) Calendar, July 31.
www.pageaday.com

gg

>>> Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> 8/4/2004 10:38:11 PM >>>

> Jeff Bone:
> >OTOH, the only other state I can register in --- NM ---- probably
> doesn't
> >need my Kerry vote.
>
> I don't know why you say that.

IIRC, NM's actually presidential election results have varied wildly
from poll results.  I guess it's hard to poll the pueblo.

Generally speaking, the economy in NM is in pretty bad shape, and that

coupled with a historical Dem bias IMHO says "Kerry."  But I could be
wrong.  I often am. ;-)

jb