[FoRK] Items you own

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon Aug 30 19:17:00 PDT 2004

Stephen D. Williams wrote:

>  Wow, I bow to your superior buying power. How much of that is books?
>  Have you started to sell anything back yet?? I need to start trying
>  to sell old, mostly obsolete, books.

Much of it is music (CDs) and some of it is DVDs (anime, mostly).
But most of it is books. If you've ever seen "Read or Die"... that's me. :-)

I've sold back maybe 150 technical books.  I kept the books I didn't
necessarily need but which had little (< $5) resale value.

My parents have many books. My grandparents have no books.
My children look to be on the road of having many books.

- Joe
--
No! Bad cow! Stop eating all of my villagers!!!