[FoRK] Items you own (was Re: FoRK Digest, Vol 17, Issue 31)

Meltsner, Kenneth Kenneth.Meltsner at ca.com
Tue Aug 31 13:39:10 PDT 2004

600 pounds of books is enough to be moved professionally (small lots can
be squeezed into big cross-country vans.  It may even be possible to get
the whole pile shrink-wrapped onto a pallet to discourage "evaporation."

I also believe UPS offers a "hundredweight" service with discounts for
big loads to single addresses.

Finally, media mail (former "book rate") is relatively cheap, but I'm
not sure how dependable it is.