[FoRK] Mac G4/Darwin...

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at rbii.com
Tue Aug 31 16:06:14 PDT 2004

On Monday 30 August 2004 01:25, John D. Mitchell wrote:
> I take it that you bought the much less expensive third-party memory?

I had it installed... I guess they used PNY. That seems to have been the
problem, because it's been running fine now that I've taken it out!

Anybody have recommendations for anything other than Mail.app or Thunderbird?
Ideally, I'd like to just import my KMail mdir... Mail.app made quite a mess
trying to import everything. Ideally, I'd also like to be able to turn of
HTML mail entirely... seems Mail.app will avoid running scripts and loading
images, but that's about it...