[FoRK] Mac G4/Darwin...

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at rbii.com
Wed Sep 1 09:14:36 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 11:08, Jeffrey Kay wrote:
> So with all of that, what's the verdict?  Is there a mail reader that
> anyone really likes for the Mac?

I haven't found one that I really like yet... still looking. So far they all
seem to share similar sets of problems: poor import from maildir, speed
issues, scalability, clunky ui, lack of formatting/mail controls, etc. etc.

Seriously... the Mac is a nice box, and has some really nice
features/software, but it's a pretty bare box, and I've found myself dropping
down to the shell quite a bit too (not that that's a bad thing mind you ;-)).