[FoRK] Mac G4/Darwin...

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at rbii.com
Wed Sep 1 09:15:33 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 03:06, J.Andrew Rogers wrote:
> > Entourage works great until it doesn't, and then you're fucked.
>
> Yep, yep, and yep.

FWW. I killed Outlook with a similar problem to Entourage years ago, and that
was largely the reason I felt happy getting off windows. I don't know if the
limit is still there, but outlook archives used to have a limit of 16k items
per folder... but many of my folders contain 20,000+ messages, and if you
even thing about 2GB, it'd toss it's cookies. KMail works fine for me, and
I'm sure Evolution would too (I tried it once, but there wasn't enough
difference between it and KMail to make me feel like changing).