[FoRK] Veeery Intewesting...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Sep 3 10:46:18 PDT 2004

I was sleep deprived last night.  I was just lazy/busy today.  It seemed
that it wasn't quite right, and I even looked again...

Oh well, my spelling ability seems to fluctuate and get corrupted
occasionally.  I now have to double check words like independent because
somehow I started writing independant during the last year, and now that
feels more correct.

sdw