[FoRK] Salon on Bushs' (lack of) Service

Meltsner, Kenneth Kenneth.Meltsner at ca.com
Thu Sep 9 08:37:35 PDT 2004

Got it in one.  Bush's misdeeds (if he were to come clean about them)
can be forgiven if he appears to be truly repentant.  Kerry keeps
insisting he did nothing wrong, so he can't be forgiven.

So, will Bush play the prodigal son card?  It's almost Yom Kippur --
it's a good time of the year for confession and repentance.

Ken